Sue and Mo at Harris Beach

Sue and Mo at Harris Beach
Sue and Mo at Harris Beach

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sunday test only

Seems as though Live Writer can't get to the blog today.  Since I have been remiss in posting and finally managed, I am bugged that the thing refuses to go up.  So this is a test to see if I can make a post directly from draft blogger.  Just a test. minus the photo that I just tried to add and it wouldn't add it.  sigh.  Thanks for the comments, guys, I can see this post as well, but the dang LiveWriter post is still grinding away after more than an hour.  Hopefully it will work eventually, since I haven't created a post with photos, formatting, etc here on draft blogger in at least two years and I am sure it would look like ...well...excrement?

8 comments:

  1. me three!..nice header shot by the way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you send Rick an email to see if he can help?..maybe delete LW and re-install?

    ReplyDelete
  3. eeewwwww....reinstall??? ugh. sigh. and all that. no wonder I haven't posted in two weeks. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that isn't a picture of your house from today??

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see it also. I quit using lw and now use the design blogger. I'm able to set a creative font in design yet still just blog in the boring font that's on the page when you open it. Then when it posts it is magically my creative font I chose and the size and color I chose!!!

    the sound you hear is me knocking on wood.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had trouble with one post yesterday; just wouldn't go up. Copied the content from the source side of LW, pasted it into another post, and it went up without a problem.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they add so much, but to avoid ridiculous amounts of spam, I will be moderating comments