Sue and Mo at Harris Beach

Sue and Mo at Harris Beach
Sue and Mo at Harris Beach

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Getting ready

OK.  It’s a cruise.  More than a cruise, it’s a Blues Festival on a ship.  It’s a birthday present for my daughter and I am going to be there with her.  Relaxing? Maybe not.  Unlike my daughter who is an avid blues fan, and has volunteered often at the big July 4th Portland Blues Festival, and traveled to Memphis for other big festivals, I simply enjoy blues now and then.  I also like to dance, now and then.  I love to cruise, enjoying the turquoise blues of the Caribbean and the gorgeous white sands.  I love sea days.  Last cruise Mo and I went on together, we thought there really wasn’t enough music around.  I would imagine that won’t be a problem on this cruise.  I am taking ear plugs as well.  Someone suggested noise cancelling headphones.  I might have to give that a try!  Just check out the music schedule!  O good lord, should be a ton of fun.  Mo isn’t going.  Ha.  Chicken!!!
legendary-bibbs-lo



5 comments:

  1. My goodness that list is longer than most cruiseship itineraries. No, you won't be lacking for music on this cruise. Have a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that really is a long list. It seems there may be more musicians than passengers on that ship! Have fun and enjoy the pretty turquoise water!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is quite the blues agenda, the high seas are going to swingin' for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. holy cow! you will either love it or hate it after all of that!

    have a great time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that's a very very l.o..n...g.... list!!!

    Bon Voyage!

    PS: Has your Kindle arrived?

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they add so much, but to avoid ridiculous amounts of spam, I will be moderating comments