Winter Sunshine

Winter Sunshine
Winter Sunshine in the Desert

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Our Trip to Malta

The posts below this one will eventually tell the stories of our travels to Malta. In the mean time, there are links to the Picasa photo albums for each section of the trip. We traveled to Malta in the days before blogs, but definitely not before digital photos and I took many of them. The travel journal, however, is a handwritten tome in a heavy leather book that I carried with me. I am in the process of deciphering my handwriting and re-living the trip as I do so.

I realized as I worked on this project that my travel blog really IS for me and moana more than anyone else. I have always been a journal person so blogging has been a natural evolution for me. Soon the stories will accompany the photo links.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed the trip to Malta ... even without the words. We almost went to Malta about 10 years ago. Then we realized how darned hot it gets there in the summer and decided to postpone the trip. Now I know I just have to go there ... the retirement travel list is growing in leaps and bounds.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they add so much, but to avoid ridiculous amounts of spam, I will be moderating comments